Losing a phone is a worst case. If you ever lost your phone somehow, then you will connect to my words easily. It’s the data and contacts which hurt us more than the price of the phone. There are many applications which help us to Track Cell Phone Location For Free when it’s stolen or fallen somewhere.
Track Cell Phone Location For Free
In this article, you will get to know How to Track Someone’s Phone Without Them Knowing for Free. We highly recommend you to install those applications on your phone such that they will be helpful when it’s stolen.
All these apps work most of the time, but it’s not completely guaranteed as the other person may uninstall applications or switch off your phone.
Tips for you to make your device protected
Passcode always – Always set a moderate or high strength passcode to your phone and don’t reveal it to everyone. I suggest you set a password instead of a pin.
Get Linked – Always link your Gmail account to your phone because it will be accessing your location all the time. If you own an Android phone, then it will be automatically linked.
IMEI – Take a note of your IMEI number and not in the phone, please ????. Write it down somewhere in a book or send it your few friends. I drafted my IMEI number in my Gmail which can be accessible anywhere.
Say no to spamming – nowadays, we are getting many spam calls and emails to download some stuff to enjoy coupons or cashback. Don’t fall into those traps and they might contain viruses which can steal your complete phone data including saved passwords. Sometimes, we are also getting some spam calls to download our app and enjoy 500 Rs gift voucher. I recommend you to install completely free reverse phone lookup apps which help in identifying the caller, and you will also get to know if anyone marks it as SPAM.
Here are the apps which will help you to Track a Cell Phone Location For Free and make sure you turn on GPS all the time as all applications need GPS to track the phone location.
Best Apps to Track a Cell Phone Location For Free
1. Android device manager
It’s developed by Google, and it has got all the best options to find our phone. This can be downloaded from the play store, and it also gets synced with Gmail so, you can find out and Track a Cell Phone Location For Free just by logging into your Gmail account. I highly suggest this application due to its user-friendly interface and Gmail syncing. Moreover, it’s the best Google Cell Phone Tracker an application developed by Google, so great support is assured.
- Location of your Android device – Misplaced your Android Wear device? No problem. Find my device will help you to track the device
- Tring Tring – Find My Device helps you track down your device when it’s close by and plays a sound to identify the exact location
- Lock, erase or show a message – With Find My Device you can close or delete your data, and it also displays a message on screen which will help the person to contact you.
Cerberus has been from a long time in the industry, and it has gained the immense trust of customers. It also does an excellent job in tracking your device, alarming the thief and much more. This is one of the new Phone Tracker Free Online. It’s also a very small application, and it’s better to have this app as a backup.
- I can see you – you can track the location of your device like all find my phone apps and it’s also precise in almost all cases.
- Hello Hello – it allows you to play a sound to alert the thief surroundings.
- Selfie Please – It also provides you access to front facing the camera to take pictures of the thief, and it’s a great feature. It can also record the surroundings by activating the microphone.
- Warning – you can also display a warning or threaten message to thief on your screen
- Where am I – It also has an option to hide the application from the phone menu which won’t let thief uninstall this application.
3. Family Locator
This application helps you to keep connected with your family and share the location. All the people in the group will be able to track you, and it’s specially designed for parents to track their kid’s location all the time. It doesn’t have data erase or alarm features configured as it’s built to follow the people. This is one of the Best Family Locator App For Android and high rated applications in the play store, and it does what it says.
- Your interests – you can allow or block someone in the family group to access your location. So, only your favorite people in the group can track you.
- Family everywhere – You don’t need to call them and ask where are you, dude. It’s always on your phone.
4. Wheres My Droid
This is the highly rated Free Cell Phone Locator application in the play store, but we have listed it in the last position as it needs a pro account to unlock many features including wiping data and locking device. This application has got many cool features installed in it and let’s have a look at them.
- Low Battery Alerts – It alerts you when the battery percentage is low, and it will help if someone steals your device and your battery is draining.
- Don’t touch the sim – It won’t let the thief change the sim, and it will send you the complete network details with the location when sim change is detected.
- How to uninstall – It won’t let other users uninstall this app only. It is password protected, and after entering the pin only, it allows you inside.
All the above applications are best of our knowledge and if you are using any better app then kindly comment below such that we will add it to the list. We will be glad if you can share your best experiences using this app in the comments section.